How to start building Australian Government services with UI-Kit.
The DTA Design Guide documents the design system the Digital Transformation Agency is building with the UI-Kit CSS and JS framework.
- describes how to use the core modules all services need: typography, layout and colours.
- documents how to use the UI-Kit building blocks. For example, forms & buttons.
- shows how to combine the building block components to meet user needs. For example, navigation.
- will contain examples of common service pages with multiple patterns. For example ‘Contact us’ and media releases.
- Design principles for using UI‑Kit.
- Develop with UI-Kit.
- Use the DTA Design Guide with the DTA Content Style Guide for writing.