Ways of working
- Service design and delivery processAn agile process that helps teams build services that are simpler, clearer and faster.
- Starting a teamHow to set up a multidisciplinary team to design, build and maintain a service.
- User researchUser research helps you to learn about users and create services that meet their needs.
- Content strategyA content strategy guides the creation, delivery and governance of useful, usable content.
Examples and case studies
- Ensuring informed consent in user researchTo design better services, we need to understand our users. At DTA, user researchers work with members of the public to better understand user needs.
- Partnering to deliver better government servicesThe latest myGov improvements are a result of a partnership between the DTA and the Department of Human Services.